1. Zooby's does not offer refunds for virtual goods that can be copied or are not transferable.
2. Virtual content that is NOT purchased directly from Zooby’s are not considered our jurisdiction, this includes lemurs or dens owned and sold by a third party or independent shop. It is highly recommended that any customer doing business on the secondary market do their due diligence as Zooby’s cannot participate in consumer or conflict resolution between players over sales or transfer of money or other goods deemed to have fiscal value with the platform of Second Life or externally.
3. We cannot offer compensation on behalf of players who might fail to honor agreements, trades, sales or in instances of theft within the secondary market. We encourage you to use caution.
4. If Second Life fails to deliver an item we strongly suggest you follow the Second Life Inventory Loss Practices before contacting us regarding a failed delivery.
5. We cannot exchange content that we are unable to obtain from a player in return. In the instance of player error, such as purchasing the WRONG TYPES of food or TOO MANY units of food, we suggest you use caution and patience when visiting stores or locations where transactions may experience delays do to Second Life or Marketplace performance.
6. Second Life Marketplace now attempts redelivery of content for fixed period of time. If content at the end of that time is not delivered, you will automatically be refunded your purchase price by The Marketplace itself. This means that when purchasing content from the Marketplace you MUST WAIT A MINIMUM OF TWENTY FOUR (24) HOURS before placing a ticket or before we can properly investigate. For more detailed information regarding Market Place deliveries please review this link.
7. Zooby’s cannot exchange one type of food, accessory, booster, den or lemur for another. We also cannot provide refunds for multiple or accidental purchases since we cannot reclaim that content from the player in exchange.
8. In the possibiity that content is lost due to events beyond player control such as asset server errors or other performance issues, we will replace this content AFTER AN INVESTIGATION. Always provide us transaction history, found on the Second Life website, for the content that has been lost. This will help us verify the purchase. If a resident is consistently claiming non deliveries we request a ticket is filed with LL and they review the Second Life Inventory Loss Practices. We will not consistently replace multiple items for the same resident frequently.
When filing a ticket for an item that has not been received first follow these steps:
1) Relog Second Life and search for the item in your inventory.
2) Follow the instructions from the Second Life Inventory Loss Practices website.
If the item is still not in your inventory then follow these steps:
1) Go to
and log into your account.
2) Click the Account button, then click the Transaction History button.
3) Locate your transaction from Zooby’s.
4) Copy and paste the entire transaction.
5) Then tell us who the item was for.
6) Provide this information in the Support section of our website.
10. It is imperative that a resident STOP making transactions immediately when they notice that content is not arriving to their inventory in a timely fashion or as expected. If they fail to do so, for example if they purchase 100 bowls of food, we will not replace every single item. We understand that losses occur, but we CAN ONLY REPLACE UP TO FOUR ITEMS per purchase session.
11. Zooby’s is not responsible for content that does not contain a transaction, or for losses that could have been prevented by the player. We limit our liability to Zoobyland, and cannot be responsible for user neglect or player error resulting in loss (And accidental decline upon delivery ect.) or breakage (Opening and extracting content to your inventory.)
12. When filing a ticket, it MUST be submitted no less than 48 hours after the incident, especially requests for replacements of lost items. Transaction records must be shared in tact, with the time/date of original purchase if requesting a replacement.
13. We cannot always respond to or guarantee the receipt of notecards, friendship requests, object offers, teleports or instant messages. Instead, utilize the ticket system put in place to provide you prompt service in the order your ticket was received. CSRs are available in world, but if they are busy with a customer or not available it is necessary to file a ticket.