The online forum is essential in offering immediate support and

feedback about breedable lemurs.

Re: Please give feedback

Postby Magicfairy Merlin » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:20 pm

Yes, a Lemur webmarket would be great.
Also it would be fine to find all News on this website and in the group notices. No one can read the chat round-the-clock and many ppl are confused atm because of missing informations.
Magicfairy Merlin

Postby T0XICxCHICK Xstar » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:25 am

: - FIRST OF ALL ON WEBSITE NEED MAKE FAMILY TREE HISTORY PAGE WHERE BREEDER CAN SEE IT OFFSPRINGS OFFSPRING AN LIST OF ALL BREEDERS OWN 1 OF LEMURS IN THAT FAMILY TREE

: - ONLINE WEBSITE MARKET -URL AN OAGE AN OPTION ON LEMUR MENU WE CAN LINK DEN OR LEMUR TO BUYIN MARKET SITE SO BUYERS CAN LOOK ONLNIE THEN DEALIN LAG OF 400 LEMURS AN DENS AN LAG ON SIM AT AUCTION TRYIN FIND1!! DEN IF ONLINE U SEE INCRESS ON MARKET SALE GURRANTIE U THIS HELP 2ND MARKET WILL HELP URSELF WORK WITH MARKET NOT AGAISNT IT!!

:- WE NOW AT POINT GEMS VASE'S SELLNI FROM 2K - IF LUCKY 300L WHY CHARGE 50% OF WAT SELL VASE SHOULD BE % WAT PAYIN TO MAKE SOMETHING TO SELL SEE LEAST 1% PROFIT WHY DO WE SELL LEMURS TO PAY 4 STUFF FROM SHOP - JUST USE TO RESELL DEN ALL OVER AGAIN VERY NASTY REPATIVE BREEDIN CYLE AN I DONT SEE NO REWARDS FROM THIS PPL NOT USIN REVAISL ANYMORE OR EVEN POWDER, 10% USE PILL IS CRAZY!! TAKE 2 DAYS B4 HEAT IF SUGGUST ANYTHING NEED UPDATE WORK AS MARKET CAHANGES TO ADAT TO CHANGES OF MARKET AN SALES TO HELP BREEDERS THIS ALSO HELP U.

:- MAKIN 2 EYE COLOUR PULL NEW EYE COLOUR'S NOT JUST RANDOM..

:- I REFUSE HOLE POINT 2MONTHS AGO BUY STARTERS GET 2ND GENS KILL EM OFF POINTS BREED STONGER GO HIGHER NOW THERE IS % THAT NEW TRAIT COEM STARTER'S HOW IS THIS FAIR TO STRONGE BREEDERS THAT SAYIN NEED RE BUY STARTR'S GET CHANCE TO BREED OUT NEW TRAIT NEW TRAITS( SHOULD BE FOCCUSED BREED OUT ON OLDER AN HIGHER GENS AN NOT STARTERS!! :?

ALOS ADRESS THIS MY CONCERN DONT WANT SEE EM DOWN DOWN HILL JUST LIKE FENNUX DID BALANC E IT OUT IT WORK SMOTHLY U LISTEN BREEDER TAKE ADVICE WORK WITH MARKET CHANGE THINGS DONT WORK PPL NOT LIKE CHANGE IT PRE PLAN SET UP HELP COMMUNTY CAUSE THEY HELP KEEP BUSSINES ALIVE!!
T0XICxCHICK Xstar

Postby T0XICxCHICK Xstar » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:55 am

AnartsGirl wrote:I would like really like the option added where you can feed a sick lemur healthy again over a period of time. The way it stands at the moment you have no choice but to buy medicine if you have a sick lemur.

yeah i agree too on this option
T0XICxCHICK Xstar

Postby T0XICxCHICK Xstar » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:58 am

Irie_soulstar wrote:Some way for us to list our lemurs for sale on the website, I believe there is a whole slew of people that, the average breeder cannot reach without spending more money to draw people to the Auction sims.

yeah online website that has url an den u click on menu say link to web market could be nice save us on money on sims an stalls an panels all time bad anufe sims lagy to even look around buy stuff
T0XICxCHICK Xstar

Postby Magicfairy Merlin » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:40 pm

A statistic would be nice to see how often or how rare is a coat or a trait.
Magicfairy Merlin

Postby Irie_soulstar » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:21 pm

Magicfairy Merlin wrote:A statistic would be nice to see how often or how rare is a coat or a trait.

YESSSS!!! I've been begging for this forever would totally help the aftermarket!!
Irie_soulstar

Postby WiccedCrow » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:50 pm

I would love to see the lemurs become more interactive. Maybe have them talk to people randomly. Have the ability for owner and others to pet them , maybe have them willing to play banana toss even when they have full comfort level. How many times have we all heard " It's so cute! Oh you can't pet them :( ". Might even help with selling them to non breeders.
WiccedCrow

Postby DzinWiz » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:28 am

Loves the idea for adding metallics, can envision shiny scales and wings and horns! I also second the idea for claws, tail scales, etc, that would be super cool. I also want to see the family tree on the website.
DzinWiz

Postby Magicfairy Merlin » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:33 am

It would be nice to have an option to make a permanently pet that don't needs food and can't be sick.
So we could keep them in inventory for awhile to safe the prims.
Magicfairy Merlin

Previous